Inspite of all the different roles you may play in your life. There comes a time when you have to walk out on faith and take time for yourself. It doesn't matter what others think. At this point and time you must do YOU! I can't count the numerous times I've spoken to women just like you and I who resent the fact that they lived there entire life being about the business of others. Now is the time that you in get in the business of Self. That doesn't mean that you don't do your Godly duty of doing for others. It means taking account for you. It may have been a while since you took time for yourself so I am going to give you some suggestions on getting started...
1. Make up your mind that you are going to do something for yourself. (Long bath, spa, hair appointment, 30 min. You session)
2. Start Planning...(Every business starts off with a plan). Buy yourself a YOU calendar. This means put yourself on the calendar at least once a week. Gradually making it a daily ritual.
3. Set Goals...(What have you always wanted to do, go, see....) Make the goals long-term and short-term. Make the goals reachable and not stressful.
4. Delegate duties to others. A good leader of self knows the importance of having a great support team. That may not be the case for everyone. But whenever someone offers to help act upon it. Hold people accountable for their words.
5. Determine your strengths and weaknesses. It is always good to know your strong points and know what your limitations are. You have to always have something to be working on to become better.
6. Simply just do it. In order to achieve self gratification and a sense of accomplishment. You must Begin.
These are just a few suggestions to begin with. Don't become overwhelm and discourage if doesn't happen over night. This is a process. Remember it took many years to forget to indulge self.