In Matthews 25 vs. 14-26 it shows what God wanted his people to do with his money. He didn't want us to waste it but he wants us to multiply his money. Just like you would if you were to take a sum of money to the bank. You don't want it to be burdered in the ground. You want it to compound some interest. When you mulitply God's money you get more, but when you Hoard, stash, cheat, and steal you get nothing and are called WICKED. You must be about God's business.
Let me share 5 Principles that I must uphold in my new position:
1. Ownership- vs. 14...God has given me ownership over his money
2. Stewardship-vs. 15...I am only responsible for what God gives me..I am not held responsible for what is not given. In other words I only need to be concerned about what I currently have and not what I wish I had.
3. Purspose vs. 16-18.. What is my purpose? Am I able to fulfill my purpose? You can't be burden with financial debt because you will not be able to fulfill your purpose due to slavery of the Benjamin.
4. Accountablity vs. 19 God will hold me accountable. He will hold you accountable for what and how you are managing the money. Did you help someone else? Are you giving? Are you hoarding? Are you tithing?
5. Relationship- As a Investment Banker you must have strong and trustful relationship. Have you given your life to Christ? Do you know what he wants you do with his money? Building lasting relationships require you knowing Christ and having a relationship with him.
I want to thank God for my title of Investment Banker. Thank God for my opportunity to attend
Nations Ford Community Church today where Bishop Phillip M. Davis, Senior Pastor shared this powerful message. I hope it touches you and yours. Stay tuned for 10 Creative Ways to Give.