There was an error in this gadget

Friday, March 5, 2010

Took sometime to find


I can't believe that it is March already. Time is flying and I don't want to miss another opportunity not doing what I am destine to do.  I took a small break to decide how I wanted to handle this blog.  What direction I wanted to go in.  I love saving money, I love fashion, and I love motivating folks and I decided that my blog does just that.  But I want to go one step further.  As I am working on my purpose in this small world.  And I do mean small world because technology has allowed you to be right here with me even when you may be in another country or state.  My purpose is to inspire women. Especially our bright little ladies that are growing up in this society.  There are so many attention stealers out here that we must be focused and aware of what is grabbing the attention of our young girls.  As I am inspiring you I want to reach out to girls ages 8-12 especially.  Now ladies don't get me wrong I still want you as my fans and supporters.  Without you I can't possibly get the word out.  I need women who love the Lord and love our girls to step up to the plate and begin mentoring and supporting programs for the betterment of our girls. They need self-esteem boost.  As a I am in need of host to host seminars at thier church or possibly homes to young girls.  Please let me know of youth group leader contact info at your churches.  Until next time keep saving!!


No comments:

Post a Comment